Sally was baptized at Asbury on Sunday. It was such a special day. ALL of our immediate family was able to come. Her godparents, Andress and Patrick, drove a total of 8 hours and only spent 24 hours in Tulsa with us. They are amazing! I am so appreciative of all of our family and their willingness to pack everyone in the car and make the trek north. We were surrounded by our family and closest friends to dedicate Sally to God. What an amazing Lord we serve. In Andress' words, " It's just a giant, cup-overflowing, God's gracious hand in our lives..." That is exactly how I feel about Sunday and the overwhelming spirit of love and blessings that I felt. Thank you to our incredible friends and family and for their love and support of our sweet Sally.

Pastor Tom Harrison, Ted, me, the lady of the hour, godparents: Andress & Patrick

All of the family! Wow!!

Sally and her good buddy, Uncle Bill...they are a good pair!

All dressed up! (I'm still trying to get a full shot of her in the dress)

Sally and her boyfriends, Michael and Andrew. Thanks so much for coming, guys!

PopPop, Uncle Eric, Nana, and Aunt Megan

The three redheads on the Downing side: Allie, Sally and Parker.

The to-die-for, melt-in-your-mouth, I-don't-want-to-ever-stop-eating, cupcakes. Erika makes them from scratch...I have her information...you need them for your next event! :)
2 comments:
What a special day for a super special little girl!!
Love you guys! Now, off to plan an event so I can order a million of those cupcakes - yum!
Post a Comment