Monday, May 10, 2010

Mother's Day 2010

I have the most wonderful honor of being mommy to this precious girl. I love this sweet little girl more that I ever thought possible.

I had an amazing mother's day weekend. Ted went above and beyond to make it a great weekend for me. He and Sally ran errands and worked on surprises for me all day Saturday! On Sunday I woke up to presents, a yummy breakfast, a fantastic lunch buffet and then Ted chased Sally all afternoon while I watched an entire movie! I can't remember the last time I watched a movie in the afternoon! Sally started a Pandora bracelet for me. She's a very good shopper! Ted got me a gift certificate for a pedicure. I can't wait to use it! I felt pampered and very loved all weekend long! Our sweet girl on the run, as usual!
Talking to Nana on the phone.


Daddy and Sally spent lots of time in her room playing....Where's Sally? There she is!!!
They went to Home Depot and she got a balloon!!!
All dressed up in her super cute dress from Kim....we LOVE it! :)

2 comments:

Andress said...

SO glad you had such a wonderful weekend! Happy Mother's Day - I sure have a cute goddaughter because of you! :)

Kim and Scott said...

Precious little angel!