Monday, May 24, 2010

This Evening's Entertainment

So...Sally, Ted and I were playing this evening. We were about to put Sally's pj's on her so she was just wearing her shirt and diaper. She left the room for about two seconds. And returned looking like this:



And some other cute (fully-clothed) pictures from the last few days...
"Yes, Daddy?"
Sitting pretty after church on Sunday.
Sally and her good buddy, Andrew during an early morning coffee date!
Little Miss loves to carry her purse with her. She must always be prepared to do some shopping!

4 comments:

Kristen said...

the diaper on the head is HILARIOUS!!!! It made my night. She is one funny girl. I miss yall.

Jennifer said...

Hilarious! I totally just laughed out loud.

Andress said...

Me too! She is so precious - always dressed to the nine's... minus the diaper hat you know ;)

Jennie Jones said...

OMG- Charles and I are rolling right now! It took me a minute to realize what was on her head- I was like, oh what a cute little bonnet! ha!! Love it :)

Jen